Tuesday through Friday afternoon.
According to a B'Tselem report, Israel has killed 1105 children in Gaza since 2008.
Arrests and detainees
During the period under review, 56 Palestinians were arrested in the West Bank and East Jerusalem: Jabel Mukaber 1; Dheisheh Refugee Camp 3; Irtas 1; Turmus Aya 1; Isawiya 4; Qaddura Refugee Camp 2; Aqabat Jabr Refugee Camp 7 (1 minor); Dahiyat Shawiqa 1; Qabatiya 1; Bethlehem 1; East Jerusalem 7 (1 minor); Container Checkpoint 1; Silat al-Harithiya 1; Jenin 4; Sur Baher 1; Al-Yamun 1; Kafr Thulth 1; Ein Samiya 1; Al-Bireh 1; Hawara 2; Beit Imrin 1; Qalqilya 1; Nablus 1; Marah Rabah 1; Ramallah 1; Sanur 2; Tulkarm 2; Al Mughayyir 4.
Arrests in the Old City, Jerusalem
2. Administrative arrests
‣ Othman Jaljal from Silwan, extension 3 to 6 months.
‣ Naji Bassem Daoud from Bayt Duqu was transferred to 4 months administrative detention.
‣ Mohammed Atton from Bethlehem was transferred to 4 months administrative detention.
The Palestinian poet Baraa Al Talahma was arrested at the Container Checkpoint on the ground that his poems are nationalist.
Arrests in Aqabat Jabr Refugee Camp
Attacks by the IOF on Palestinians
Chronological report sorted by day of occurrence.
1. Update: Nabi Saleh, northwest of Ramallah (reported at the end of the previous brief). The clashes began when the forces attacked a parade commemorating the Nakba. suffocation injuries.
2. Hebron, early Tuesday morning, raid, search of houses and damage to property. Raid and clashes also on Thursday morning.
3. Qabatiya, south of Jenin, early Tuesday morning. Special forces surrounded a house and called the wanted person to come out. They blew up the house, apparently believing that the wanted person was inside, but the house was empty. A heavy exchange of fire developed around the town. The wanted man's father was arrested to pressure him into turning himself in. No injuries were reported.
4. Kafr Qaddum, east of Qalqilya, Tuesday early morning. Raid and searches. Confrontations. On Friday, the weekly parade was held to protest the closure of the main road and the land seizure. The troops were also firing live ammunition. 3 injured. Multiple suffocation injuries.
5. Ad-Dhahiriya, south of Hebron, raid and searches in houses. Tuesday morning.
6. Aqabat Jabr Refugee Camp, south of Jericho. Special forces sneaked into the camp in a commercial truck. They were close to a house, snipers were stationed on the roofs. In the mosques they called to come out and confront. Reinforcements entered the camp. Exchange of fire. A minor was injured by live gunfire. Suffocation injuries. The forces prevented the access of medical aid.
7. Isawiya, North East Jerusalem, raid on Tuesday morning. Arrests. Confrontations.
8. Dheisheh Refugee Camp, south of Bethlehem. Raid for the purpose of arrest on Tuesday morning. Confrontations.
9. Burin, south of Nablus. Raid on Tuesday morning. House searches.
10. Jenin, Tuesday afternoon, special forces raid the Al-Hadaf neighborhood near the refugee camp, for the purpose of arrests. Sirens were activated in the camp. Reinforcements flowed in. Clashes, exchange of fire, improvised explosive devices. Arrests. 3 wounded by live ammunition, one in serious condition from a shot in the stomach.
11. Al Aroub Refugee Camp, north of Hebron, Tuesday evening, clashes in the university area near the camp. 1 Seriously wounded by live ammunition. Clashes on Wednesday as well. Suffocation injuries.
12. Nablus, early Wednesday morning, settlers went to Joseph's Tomb. Earlier, the forces raided the al-Dahiyah neighborhood accompanied by bulldozers that piled up dirt and rocks to block Palestinian vehicles. They fired teargas, stun grenades. Sirens sounded in the east of the city and clashes began. Exchange of fire. Throwing fire bombs and stones, burning tires. 8 buses of settlers were accompanied by several companies of soldiers.
A house was set on fire by teargas grenade. The family was evacuated. 4 gunshot injuries (one seriously in the back from live ammunition and the other 3 from rubber bullets), 1 from gas tank burns, 4 from falls. 80 from teargas, among them 2 pregnant women who were evacuated to the hospital. The Red Crescent team was also attacked and suffered suffocation injuries.
Also on Thursday early morning, a raid on the old city. Blocking it from different directions. Detentions. Injuries by rubber bullets and suffocation.
13. At-Tur, East Jerusalem, clashes on Wednesday evening and also on Thursday evening.
14. Tubas, attack by special forces in a camouflaged vehicle. They were exposed and gunshots were fired at the vehicle which suffered hits. Reinforcement rescued the vehicle. Exchange of fire. No injuries were reported.
15. Al-Khader, south of Bethlehem, clashes that started after demolition of buildings. Renewed on Thursday night as well. No injuries were reported.
16. Dayr Ibzi', west of Ramallah, clashes. The forces fired teargas.
17. Beit Ur al-Tahta, northwest of Ramallah, assault on Thursday morning. Searches.
18. Bayt Fajar, south of Hebron, a raid early Thursday morning. Searches.
19. Burka, east of Ramallah, raid on a house.
20. Dayr Dibwan, east of Ramallah, raid on houses.
21. Beit Imrin, northwest of Nablus, night raid (Thursday) on a house. Detention. Mother and her family fainted.
22. 'Ayda Refugee Camp, north of Bethlehem, Thursday at noon. A demonstration to commemorate the Nakba. There were no confrontations or a clear reason, but the soldiers opened fire and wounded a 14-year-old in the leg and shoulder.
23. Beit Ummar, north of Hebron, clashes at the entrance to the village. No injuries were reported.
24. Shuafat Refugee Camp, northeast Jerusalem, clashes on Thursday evening. The Palestinians shot fireworks and fire bombs at the troops.
25. Marah Rabah, east of Bethlehem, clashes on Thursday evening.
26. Husan, west of Bethlehem, clashes on Thursday evening. 2 injured from live ammunition, one seriously (neck).
27. Tulkarm, Friday morning raid, arrest. Confiscation of vehicles and an explosion in a carpentry which is an extension of a residence. This was without notifying the family that they have to evacuate the house.
28. Bayt Dajan, east of Nablus, in the weekly protest parade against land grabbing, 12 were injured by suffocation.
Demolitions, Confiscations and Blockades
1. Al Mughayyir, east of Ramallah, 6 days since the entrances are blocked.
2. Az-Zuweidin, East of Yatta, confiscation of 3 vehicles.
3. Husan, west of Bethlehem, blocking the main entrance.
4. Humsa - Al Bqai'a, north of the Jordan Valley, a Palestinian family was evacuated for the night (sleeping outside with the herd) for a military training.
5. Hares, west of Salfit, the demolition of a caravan.
6. Al-Khader, south of Bethlehem, demolition of 2 agricultural buildings and a living room.
7. Rawabi, northwest of Ramallah, blocking a central square through which transportation passes to all villages northwest of Ramallah to allow the settlers' flags parade.
8. Silwan, demolition of a residential building of the al-Husseini family.
9. Khirbat al-Nabi Elias, east of Qalqilya, demolition of an agricultural building.
10. Shi'b al-Batim, Masafar Yatta, south of Hebron, confiscation of Palestinian flags from the elementary school.
11. Hebron, during a raid on a house, mobile devices, jewelry and NIS 3000 in cash were confiscated.The Palestinians claim it was stolen.
12. Jabel Mukaber, southeast Jerusalem, Diaa Hashem was forced to destroy his house.
13. Dayr Balut, west of Salfit, demolition order for a store.
Palestinian attacks on the Occupation Forces (IOF)
1. Mount Gerizim post near Nablus, fire bombs, the post was set on fire. No casualties.
2. Jenin, shooting at drones flying over the permanent camp.
Settlers attacks on Palestinians
1. Kisan, southeast of Bethlehem, settlers set barley and wheat crops on fire.
2. Bayt Iksa, northwest of Jerusalem, setting car on fire and spraying Nazi graffiti on a house.
3. Ein Samiya, north of Ramallah, 15 settlers along with a police car and a military vehicle confiscated a flock of sheep on the grounds that the sheep were stolen. The herd owner was arrested.There is a long history of various complaints and harassment.
4. Turmus Aya, northeast of Ramallah, harvest prevention. 3 masked settlers armed with clubs and accompanied by the army prevented Palestinians from accessing their fields for harvest.
5. Maghayir al-Abeed, Masafar Yatta, preventing Palestinians from accessing a water well in order to water the sheep. The well is located in a firing zone, but the settlers occupy it as if it were in their possession. 120 olive trees were destroyed as well.
6. Az-Zuweidin, east of Yatta, destruction of 11 acres of agricultural crops.
7. Asira al-Qibliya, south of Nablus, settlers flatten land.
8. Jerusalem, Parade of Flags:
3200 policemen. No parking, closing stores. Arrest of 15 Palestinians, expulsion orders for 37. Evacuation of Palestinians from the route of the parade. All this happened before the parade even started, although on Thursday morning it was reported on the Army Radio Station that the lives of Palestinians in the area would not be disrupted.
During the parade, several Palestinians were attacked, at least 3 were injured, profanity, vandalizing shops.
Attacking journalists, 5 were injured, including a "Haaretz" reporter. Violent arrests of Palestinians. After that, the settlers marched towards the neighborhood of Sheikh Jarrah and Silwan with racist chants.
Demonstrations also in the Gaza Strip. The army opened fire, 3 wounded.
Friday morning the settlers raided the gates of Al-Aqsa Mosque while the Palestinian worshipers entered. Clashes in several locations, especially in Bab Al Asbat (the Lion's Gate), during which the forces threw stun grenades at the Palestinians from short range and injured several worshipers. The forces were recorded attacking journalists, including a CNN reporter.
Palestinian attacks on settlers
1. Shaked, west of Jenin, firing, no casualties.
2. At-Tur, East Jerusalem, setting fire to a bus by fire bomb. Damage to the bus, no casualties.
3. Beit Ummar, north of Hebron, stone and fire bomb throwing.
4. Dayr Ibzi', west of Ramallah, throwing stones. A settler was injured.
The Gaza Strip
Shooting at fishing boats in the area of Beit Lahia.